Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Brief Post-Election Post


This will be a short post because I have had a pretty busy week, setting up my Etsy store and working on the Shaker Hanging Shelf. I spent about two hours making the banner you see above for my store. I figured Photoshop would be the best way to go since the banner has to have a certain number of pixels, but I forgot to take into account how unfamiliar I am with the program. The end result wasn't bad considering that I was working by trial and error.

I will do a more complete post on the Hanging Shelf in a couple of days, but progress has been encouraging so far. I dry fitted my first attempt tonight and I am very pleased with the result. All my jigs worked as planned and all the parts fit as they should. The proportions are perfect. Whew! Stay tuned for the full story...

No comments:

Post a Comment